Inmobiliaria Costa Azul
963 319 026
The house is an older property which was essentially abandoned for many years and is now in poor shape. It was last renovated in 1970 except for a new roof (in past 4-5 years) but there was a leak in the new roof which caused the bedroom above the kitchen to collapse into the kitchen.
Ideal opportunity for a developer to acquire at a low cost and completely reform. As a bonus, the is an option to expand the property.
The property is located on Calle San Frances, is one of the nicer and most important residential streets in town.
There are 4 floors in total:
1. Basement with an area of 14m2 (Very basic)
2. Ground Floor with an area of 53m2: Double Bedroom, Salon, Dinning room, Kitchen
• Also on the Ground floor is the Back yard space with an area of 34m2: Internal open-air patio, Laundry area, Bathroom, Storage
3. First Floor above Street level with an area of 53m2: Landing and 2 double bedrooms
4. Attic with an area of 53m2: open plan with window and pitched roof
The property has the advantage of not having neighbors on the back, and currently the property adjacent is an undeveloped lot providing light and fresh breezes to the property.
Great starter project for young couple.